Although everyone hopes to avoid them, claims are a normal part of insurance.

You can start a new claim by clicking here or calling us at (844) 401-9444. Our phones are answered Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (CST).

To check the status of a pending claim, contact us using the form here.


As a hunter, trap and skeet shooter or firearm owner or carrier, you can be held personally liable for hunting accidents, accidental discharge and self-defense incidents. Personal liability insurance exists to protect you and your assets from these all-too-common risks.

Yes, your coverage extends throughout the United States and its territories.

No. Since liability coverage is intended to protect against a claim for an injury you accidentally cause to someone else, an injury you sustain yourself would not be covered under your Personal Firearm Liability Insurance policy. Instead, make sure your health insurance is up to date in case you are injured during an activity.

Yes, you can make changes to your policy throughout the policy period. Contact us and we’ll take care of it for you.

No, the insurance follows you throughout the United States and its territories. It is also applicable in international waters or airspace under certain circumstances. Please read over your Certificate of Insurance for more details.

No. You are covered for any instruction for which you are certified/accredited to teach.

Yes, you can. Contact us with the name and address of the location you need to add.

No, our Firearm Instructor Insurance specifically covers down-range firearm instruction. Coverage doesn’t include paintball, pepper spray, baton, handcuffing, hand-to-hand combat or martial arts.

No. Firearm Instructor Insurance is designed to cover an injury to another person who is injured accidentally during your training. This policy also provides protection against allegations of improper training and property coverage if someone else’s property is damaged during your instruction. To protect yourself in the event of an injury, make sure your own health insurance is up to date.


Yes, we offer customized coverage packages for all types of firearm-related businesses, including gun stores, commercial ranges, hunting guides, gunsmiths, gun shows, competitions, guides and outfitters and more.

If you don’t see your business listed, you can contact us to confirm your business is eligible.

For eligible businesses, we offer Property, General Liability, Gunsmith coverage, Business Income, Boiler and Machinery and more. You can explore all our coverage options here.

Whether you work at home or at a business property, your gunsmithing requires equipment and tools that could be damaged if there’s a fire. If there’s a break-in, thieves could steal firearms belonging to customers who entrusted them to you for maintenance or repair. Or, if a firearm you service or repair later malfunctions and causes damage or injury, the owner could blame your workmanship and claim negligence. Our coverage protects against these and other risks.

Gun stores can get coverage to protect your store’s buildings, furnishings, inventory and more. This coverage protects your property in case it is stolen, damaged or lost, as in the case of a fire. Liability protection is also available and can protect your business assets from third-party claims, such as if a customer were to have an accident on the premises.

Yes! Whether you need indoor gun range insurance or outdoor shooting range insurance, our Firearm Business Insurance can cover you for property damage, third-party injuries and more. This can be crucial protection in cases where your facility sustains damage or a customer has a mishap while at the range.

Yes! We designed our insurance coverage to protect against property and liability claims for a wide variety of firearm-related businesses, including FFL-licensed businesses, retail, pawn, antique and collectible firearm dealers, ammo reloading and manufacturing operations, and various types of commercial ranges and training centers. In all, over 4,000 firearm-related businesses trust us to protect their business.


Hunt Club and Land Lease offers customized insurance coverage options for operations that travel, have land or lease land.

Rod and Gun Club offers coverage options for operations that meet at a range or participate in competitions or events.

We offer Limited Liability and Broad Liability coverage for Hunt Clubs and Land Lease operations.

Hunt Clubs and Land Lease Limited Liability is designed for risks of the landowner and hunt clubs on location. Coverage includes injury and damage while on club premises, Host Liquor coverage and Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability.

Broad Liability is designed to protect the landowner and hunt club regardless of location. Coverage includes injury and damage not limited to club premises, products/completed operations and medical expenses.

We offer Property Insurance, General Liability Insurance and optional coverage like Business Income, Boiler and Machinery, Accounts Receivable and more.


If you have any questions about obtaining or servicing your
insurance, please give us a call or complete this form.

(844) 401-9444
Phones are answered Monday – Friday, 7 AM to 5:30 PM (CST).